This excellent attractive semi detached property occupies a much sought after location within this popular cul de sac development. It is extremely convenient with a host of amenities close by and Lisburn itself only minutes away.
The property offers spacious accommodation that is well presented throughout. This is further enhanced by the many fine features and overall it is ideally suited to cater for modern day living.
Recent sales in this locality have proved popular and with all this excellent house has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal especially to owner occupiers and also to investors.
- Excellent Attractive Semi Detached Property in Much Sought After Location
- Spacious Lounge with Gas Coal Effect Fire and Bay Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Extensive Built-In Appliances and Dining Area
- Three Well Proportional Bright Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom with White Suite/Additional Downstairs WC
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Alarm System
- Well Presented Throughout and Ideal for Modern Day Living
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles/Lawned Rear Garden
- A Host of Amenities Close by With Lisburn Itself Only Minutes Away
- Ideal for Owner Occuplies and Also Appealing to Investors
Hard Wood Front Door
LOUNGE: 18' 3" X 12' 7" (5.56m X 3.84m)
(nto bay at widest points) Feature timber fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, gas coal effect fire.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA: 16' 2" X 9' 1" (4.93m X 2.77m)
(at widest points) Extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, granite effect work surfaces, Smeg stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back and stainless steel extractor fan and canopy, stainless steel Neworld oven underneath, integrated whirlpool fridge freezer, integrated Smeg dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, cupboard incorporating Baxi Gas Boiler, low voltage lights, uPVC double glazed doors to rear garden.
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, matching ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
Shelved linen cupboard, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 9" X 8' 9" (5.11m X 2.67m)
(into bay at widest points).
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 9' 4" (3.25m X 2.84m)
(at widest points)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 1" X 6' 7" (2.16m X 2.01m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, tiled effect floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage lights, mirror fronted bathroom cabinet.
Tarmac driveway to front with parking for multiple vehicles. Enclosed lawned rear garden, paved patio area, outside tap and light.
Coming out of Lisburn on the Moira Road turn right onto the Knockmore Road and Laganville is a short distance on right.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.