This attractive and beautifully presented detached family home is situated in a quiet location within this popular modern development, conveniently located just off the Knockmore Road providing easy access to Lisburn and the surrounding areas.
The accommodation is thoughtfully designed, benefiting from the personal finishes added by the current owners to provide a homely feel with modern convenience.
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase in this extremely popular new development and internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Attractive Detached Family Home in a Quiet Location Within This Popular Development
- Dining Room with Patio Door to Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining/Family Room/Separate Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom/Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Part Under Floor Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage and Additional Driveway Parking
- Front and Enclosed Rear Garden with Sheltered Patio Area
- Convenient to a Wide Range of Amenities in Lisburn City Centre
- Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast and Many Other Parts of the Province
Sold wood front door and glazed panels to...
Low voltage spot lights, laminate wood effect floor, understairs storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/DINING LIVING AREA: 22' 6" X 9' 1" (6.86m X 2.77m)
Low voltage spot lights, ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, Ariston double oven, stainless steel extractor fan, Ariston 4 ring ceramic hob, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge and freezer, part tiled walls, integrated dshwasher, under floor heating.
Matching ceramic tiled floor, space for washing machine, work top, under floor heating..
LOUNGE: 22' 8" X 11' 1" (6.90m X 3.37m)
((at widest points) Laminate wood effect floor, feature fireplace with granite tiled inset and hearth, sliding uPVC double door leading to open plan dining area, patio doors to rear garden.
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
Large shelved hotpress, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 11' 3" (3.71m X 3.44m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower, under floor heating.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 8' 9" (3.87m X 2.67m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 4" X 9' 12" (3.45m X 3.04m)
BEDROOM (4): 8' 9" X 7' 1" (2.67m X 2.16m)
Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled Jacuzzi type bath, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 6" X 10' 3" (5.95m X 3.13m)
Electric roller shutter door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
Gravel driveway to front with parking for several vehicles, front garden in lawn, enclosed rear garden by timber fence, paved flagged sitting area and grass garden.
uPVC oil tank, outside tap and light.
Travelling along Limetree Avenue take the third left in to Hollyburn and the first right and 45 is on the right.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.