This attractive deceptively spacious double storey extended Mid Terrace property occupies a superb situation only a few minutes walk from the bustling Lisburn road and all its amenities and is also extremely convenient to the Belfast City Hospital and Queen's University. The property offers bright, adaptable and well proportioned accommodation throughout. Recent rentals in this particular locality have proved extremely successful and thus early viewing is essential to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Available furnished Immediately
- Attractive deceptively spacious Double Storey Extended Mid Terrace property
- Lounge With Decorative Fireplace & Laminate Wood Effect Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range of Built-in Appliances
- Modern White Bathroom With Separate Utility Area
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms + Study Room
- Oil fired central heating / uPVC Double Glazed windows
- Small front garden and whitewashed enclosed rear yard with sitting area
- Only a few minutes walk from Lisburn Road amenities and is also extremely convenient to City Hospital and Queen's University
- Rent includes Rates
GLAZED FRONT DOOR:
Laminate wood effect floor.
LOUNGE: 12' 0" X 8' 9" (3.66m X 2.67m)
(into bay at widest points) Fireplace, laminate wood effect floor, built-in display shelf.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 11' 6" X 9' 4" (3.51m X 2.84m)
(at widest points) Extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, Whirlpool 4 ring hob, extractor fan and canopy, matching New World oven underneath, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, spotlights, understairs storage.
INNER REAR HALLWAY/UTILITY AREA: 6' 4" X 4' 0" (1.93m X 1.22m)
Plumbed for washing machine, work surface, ceramic tiled floor, door to enclosed rear yard.
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, spotlights.
OFFICE: 9' 4" X 6' 5" (2.84m X 1.96m)
Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder with immersion heater, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 3" X 9' 6" (3.73m X 2.90m)
(at widest points)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 5" X 7' 7" (3.48m X 2.31m)
(ar widest points)
Small paved front garden with boundary wall. Enclosed white washed rear yard with sitting area, uPVC oil tank, boiler house, outside light.
Heading out of Belfast on Lisburn Road and Melrose Street is the second turn on the right hand side after Tates Avenue.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 0565-2980-0758-9397-0425 / CURRENT 47 POTENTIAL 70