Tucked away and concealed from the road this fantastic family home will appeal to those who appreciate properties with character and who value convenience with many diverse amenities nearby including Queen's University, Hospitals, excellent local schools, the Lyric Theatre, Ulster Museum and Botanic Gardens to name but a few.
Dating back to 1863 the listed property offers flexible accommodation currently comprising two reception rooms and kitchen on the ground floor, elegant first floor drawing room (or magnificent master/fifth bedroom) with westerly aspect, bathroom and four well proportioned bedrooms. Of special note is the extensive front garden, a fabulous space in an area so close to the city.
A true hidden gem with an abundance of character we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Stunning Grade B listed terrace dating back to 1863
- Most convenient location near to a diverse range of amenities including Queen's University, both the Royal and City Hospitals, the city centre and many tempting shops and bar-restaurants on the Lisburn Road
- Period features including sash window frames, cornice ceilings and picture rails
- Sitting room with gas coal effect fire
- Dining room with antique mosaic tiled floor and double doors to enclosed rear yard
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- First floor drawing room with feature marble fireplace, intricate cornicing and westerly facing balcony
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- First floor bathroom with separate wc
- Extensive front garden in lawn, loose stone parking area, enclosed rear yard
- Oil fired central heating, mains gas also fitted & currently used for fire, cooker & tumble dryer
Hardwood front door and fan light to . . .
TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Wooden framed door with stained glass inset to . . .
Cornice ceiling and cupboard under stairs.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 2" X 13' 1" (4.32m X 3.99m)
Original sash window frames with shutters (currently sealed), cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire and tiled inset, recessed shelving, built-in bookcase.
DINING ROOM: 11' 6" X 10' 8" (3.51m X 3.25m)
Antique mosaic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, double glazed doors to rear patio.
KITCHEN: 15' 8" X 8' 6" (4.78m X 2.59m)
Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated oven and five ring gas hob, glazed display cabinets, recessed spotlights, marble/limestone tiled floor, door to rear yard.
Cornice ceiling, feature stained glass window, built-in bookcases.
White suite comprising double shower tray, wood panelled bath, twin pedestal wash hand basins, built-in storage.
Low flush wc.
DRAWING ROOM: 18' 11" X 13' 8" (5.77m X 4.17m)
Sanded and varnished wood floor boards, feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double glazed sash windows to westerly balcony.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 6" X 11' 2" (3.51m X 3.40m)
Marble fireplace with cast iron inset and cornice ceiling.
Access to roofspace, shelved hotpress, reclaimed shelving, built-in bookcases.
STUDY/BEDROOM (4): 12' 0" X 8' 5" (3.66m X 2.57m)
BEDROOM (2): 19' 0" X 10' 5" (5.79m X 3.18m)
Sanded and varnished floor boards, built-in shelving, magnificent views over Belfast.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 10" X 10' 3" (4.52m X 3.12m)
Loose stone parking area, extensive front garden in lawn and an enclosed rear yard with shed and utility area, plumbed for washing machine and gas tumble drier.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road turn right into Ashley Avenue before Tate's Avenue. Number 45 is approximately a third of the way down on the right hand side and at a right angle to the avenue.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.