Designed by Des Ewing and constructed to the highest of standards in 2011 this fantastic family home offers luxurious, bright and versatile accommodation. The location is second to none, near to Queens, the Lyric Theatre and the city centre with immediate access to excellent local schooling, Lagan Meadows, sports clubs and the chic bar-restaurants of Stranmillis, the Lisburn and Ormeau Roads.
The property has been superbly finished and briefly comprises four bedrooms (master with en suite wet room), generous family/dining room with over-sized glazing open plan to the stylish kitchen featuring integrated appliances, separate drawing room with cosy gas fire and study/home cinema. Externally there is driveway parking to the front and landscaped rear garden with south-westerly orientation, terrace and extensive lawn, ideal for all the family.
Designed to produce a fresh and stylish way of living we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Fantastic contemporary home comprising 2,600 sq ft of bright, exquisitely finished accommodation
- Most convenient and desirable location, close to excellent local schooling, Lagan Meadows, sports and recreational facilities
- Spacious family and dining room with feature bench seating overlooking rear garden
- Stylish kitchen with excellent range of units and 'NEFF' integrated appliances. Separate utility room
- Living room with cosy 'Gazco' gas fire in bespoke surround
- Luxury master bedroom suite with fantastic range of built in robes and wet room featuring both bath unit and walk-in shower area
- Three further bedrooms, one with walk in dressing area and access to bathroom
- Multi-purpose wine cellar/gym/cinema room and two storage rooms
- Gas heating, underfloor to all areas except top floor, aluminium framed double glazing
- Approx 7 years left on NHBC warranty, alarm system, home ventilation system
- Cavity wall insulation and concrete floors throughout providing excellent noise and thermal insulation
Double glazed front door and side panel with oak engineered flooring, built-in storage cupboards, feature lighting, twin Velux windows.
Matching wooden floor, automatic lighting, low flush suite, extractor fan, feature lighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 1" X 5' 9" (2.46m X 1.75m)
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching wooden floor, Glow Worm gas boiler, access to roofspace storage, recessed low voltage spotlights.
FAMILY/DINING: 18' 5" X 17' 3" (5.61m X 5.26m)
Matching wooden floor, bench seating, recessed spotlights, sliding patio door. Open plan to . . .
KITCHEN: 10' 1" X 8' 2" (3.07m X 2.49m)
(at widest points). Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, inset 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Neff stainless steel oven, microwave, four ring hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, matching wooden floor.
LIVING ROOM: 22' 8" X 18' 6" (6.91m X 5.64m)
Sliding patio door, faux balcony, storage in eaves, feature gas fire and built-in drawers.
Shelved linen cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 17' 9" X 10' 3" (5.41m X 3.12m)
(including dressing area). Sliding patio door to faux balcony, feature lighting, recessed spotlights, dressing area. Door to bathroom.
Contemporary white suite comprising tiled panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, retractable telephone hand shower, corner shower cubicle with telephone hand shower and central shower head, recessed shelving, extractor fan, automatic lighting.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" X 9' 7" (3.96m X 2.92m)
uPVC door to light well.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 0" X 9' 10" (3.05m X 3.00m)
uPVC door to light well.
CINEMA ROOM: 12' 8" X 9' 6" (3.86m X 2.90m)
Door to . . .
STORAGE ROOM: 10' 10" X 4' 3" (3.30m X 1.30m)
MASTER SUITE OR GARDEN ROOM: 17' 5" X 15' 10" (5.31m X 4.83m)
Sliding patio door to rear garden, feature lighting, extensive built-in robes.
Contemporary white suite comprising, tiled panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc,walk-in shower area, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
Entrance pillars to loose stone driveway. Flagged pathway with border beds. External steps to rear garden with flagged patio leading to enclosed rear garden in lawn with boundary hedging and fencing. Flagged area for garden shed.
South Belfast is regarded as one of Belfast's premier residential locations with a number of highly regarded schools in the area. Leisure facilities such as the YMCA and access to the Lagan Tow Path along with close proximity to parks and golf clubs, various coffee shops and restaurants are all situated within walking distance. ICEBERG is located along Knightsbridge Park off Bladon Drive. Leaving Belfast on the Malone Road, Bladon Drive third on the left after the Stranmillis Road.