This attractive, deceptively, spacious townhouse occupies a superb extremely quiet cul de sac location tucked away in the heart of Malone whilst also offering convenience with a host of amenites virtually on one's doorstep.
The prooerty offers generous well proportioned accommodation both internally and extremely which overall lends itself ideally to cater for all those modern day living requirements.
Rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase a property in this particular location and with all this fine home has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal including to the young and the old. Early inspection is advised so as not to miss out.
- Attractive Deceptively Spacious Townhouse in Quiet yet Extremely Convenient Residential Location
- Spacious Reception Hall with Cloakroom & Separate WC
- Generous Lounge with Feature Fireplace & Good Sized Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining/Breakfast Area & Range of Built-in Appliances
- 3 Well Proportioned Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Large Luxury Bathroom with White Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Alarm System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Facias & Guttering
- Driveway Parking to Integral Garage with Automatic Door
- Front Garden & Good Sized Private Enclosed Rear Patio Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Extremely Quiet Cul de Sac Location yet Host of Amenities Virtually on One's Doorstep
- Ideal for a Wide Range of Buyers Including the Young & the Old
Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed front door to . . .
Oak strip floor.
Low flush suite comprising wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, tongue and groove timber panelled ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
Door to . . .
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 12' 0" X 8' 11" (3.66m X 2.72m)
Automatic up and over door, shelving, plumbed for washing machine, power and light, old Belfast sink unit.
LOUNGE: 15' 2" X 14' 1" (4.62m X 4.29m)
Glazed double doors from hall, cornice ceiling, raised fireplace with wooden mantle and marble hearth.
DINING ROOM: 11' 2" X 9' 9" (3.40m X 2.97m)
Cornice ceiling, door to kitchen.
FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING/BREAKFAST AREA : 14' 5" X 9' 8" (4.39m X 2.95m)
Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, four ring electric hob, extractor hood and canopy, part tiled walls, Bosch electric double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, laminate wood effect floor, low voltage spotlights, uPVC mahogany effect double glazed door to rear paved garden.
Cornice ceiling, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 6" X 13' 5" (4.11m X 4.09m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 4" X 13' 3" (4.06m X 4.04m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 8" X 11' 0" (4.17m X 3.35m)
(at widest points).
GOOD SIZED LUXURY BATHROOM:
White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage lights, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, linen cupboard housing Ideal gas boiler.
Driveway parking to front leading to integral garage. Front garden in lawns and flower bed with driveway parking. Shared access alleyway for bins. Private paved rear patio garden with southerly aspect with trees and shrubs, outside tap and light.
Heading down Balmoral Avenue from Malone Road, turn left into Malone Court and Malone Court Mews is a cul de sac on the right hand side.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.