This attractive modern townhouse occupies a superb, much sought after location within this exquisite gated development of only 6 contemporary homes.
The property is superbly presented throughout offering spacious well proportioned accommodation including four bedrooms (master en suite), living room with feature gas fire and of special note is the rear extension comprising kitchen open plan to living/dining/family room which in turn opens onto the rear garden promoting al fresco living.
Benefiting from mains gas heating, double glazing and a high-spec finish throughout this fine home will undoubtedly impress a range of prospective buyers - early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Tastefully presented, bright, modern townhouse in choice residential location
- Living room with cosy gas fire and bay window
- Contemporary kitchen with high-spec integrated appliances and Quartz work tops
- Separate utility room
- Open-plan living and dining area with feature sliding door to rear garden
- Ground floor WC, first floor shower room and en suite bathroom to guest/master bedroom
- Four generous bedrooms including master with sliding robes and guest with en suite bathroom
- Secure gated car parking, private enclosed low maintenance rear garden with westerly aspect and garden store
- Mains gas heating, double glazed throughout
- Enviable proximity to the village-type shops and bar-restaurants of the Lisburn Road, ease of access to road networks and the city centre
Wooden front door to . . .
Karndene flooring, storage cupboard under stairs, recessed spotlights, vertical radiators. Wooden and glazed double doors to . . .
LIVING ROOM: 16' 11" X 11' 8" (5.16m X 3.56m)
(into bay). Raised gas coal effect fire, recessed spotlighting.
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
Low flush suite, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, matching flooring.
LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING: 23' 9" X 16' 7" (7.24m X 5.05m)
Contemporary kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, Quartz work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with inset drainer, integrated stainless steel Neff double oven, four ring Neff induction hob, integrated Smeg dishwasher, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting, matching Karndene floor, sliding patio door, underfloor heating, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (1): 20' 6" X 11' 9" (6.25m X 3.58m)
Contemporary sliding robes, recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 9' 6" (3.35m X 2.90m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 5" X 9' 5" (3.18m X 2.87m)
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, corner shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (4): 22' 2" X 13' 11" (6.76m X 4.24m)
Storage in eaves, access to roofspace.
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, P-shaped bath with mixer tap, telescopic hand shower and Mira Sport electric shower, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
Electric entrance gates to pavior drive leading to parking for up to 3 cars. Enclosed low maintenance rear garden with westerly aspect, boundary fencing and garden store.
NB: The maintenance of the entrance gates, communal beds and driveway is shared between numbers 2,3,4,5 and 6 Osborne Place.
Leaving the city centre on the Lisburn Road continue past Shu, Marks & Spencer and Cranmore Park. Turn left at Arizona Espresso onto Osborne Park and Osborne Place is approximately 75m on the left.