Situated on the outskirts of the seaside village of Millisle, Drumfad Bay development has been synonymus with quality built homes of an 'Irish Cottage Style' within a stones throw of the beach. Millisle is on the east coast of the Ards Peninsula, with a history of once being a fishing village. The coastal area is variable with long sandy beaches and small inlets of rock pools. The village itself now has a wide variety of local shops and amenities.
This new release of two semi-detached and one detached home will be completed to the highest of standards and work has already commenced. The properties will be finished with spacious modern interiors and high quality finishes and will also benefit from front and rear gardens. The homes will be rendered in keeping with the existing development.
- Detached and Semi Detached Properties on the Outskirts of Millisle
- Excellent Quality Fitted Kitchens with Choice of Doors, Handles and Worktops
- Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom with White Modern Sanitaryware, all with Tiled Splashbacks
- Generous Electrical Specification with Linked Smoke Alarms
- Oak Panelled Internal Doors
- Excellent Standard of Thermal Insulation Throughout
- PVC Double Glazed Windows with PVC Front Door and PVC French Doors to Rear
- PVC Coloured Fascia, Barge Boards and Soffits
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Gravelled Driveways (choice available) with Tarmac Path to Front Door
- Concrete Rear Patio
- Timber Boundary Fencing
- Front Garden Sown in Grass
- Global 10 Year Warranty Protection
LOUNGE: 15' 9" X 12' 0" (4.80m X 3.66m)
KITCHEN: 10' 10" X 10' 10" (3.30m X 3.30m)
DINING/LIVING: 10' 10" X 9' 2" (3.30m X 2.79m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 15' 9" X 10' 10" (4.80m X 3.30m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 12' 0" (3.76m X 3.66m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 10" X 7' 8" (2.69m X 2.34m)
Off Ballywalter Road, Millisle.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.