This superb townhouse is tucked away within this popular modern courtyard development in the centre of the picturesque village of Moira and benefits from the convenience of an exceptionally appointed luxury home. The charming and deceptively spacious accommodation is beautifully presented and tastefully decorated by the current owner. The internal accommodation is perfectly complimented by the enclosed rear garden with sheltered sitting area and the well maintained communal grass areas. With its convenient location within comfortable commuting distance of both Lisburn and Belfast and many other parts of the province via the motorway and rail networks this delightful property can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- Delightful End Townhouse in a Popular, Private Modern Development
- Spacious Lounge with Attractive Limestone Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout Having Been Recently Fully Redecorated
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed and Private Rear Garden with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Well Maintained Communal Garden Area within the Development
- Ample Residents and Visitor Parking
- Superb Central Location, Tucked Away in a Courtyard Location in the Heart of Moira Village
- Extremely Convenient to Public Transport Services
- Within Walking Distance of a Wide Range of Shops, Restaurants and Other Amenities in the Historic and Picturesque Village of Moira
- Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast, Lisburn and Many Other Parts of the Province Via the M1 Motorway
uPVC double glazed front door to...
LOUNGE: 18' 3" X 11' 5" (5.56m X 3.48m)
Limestone fireplace with gas effect coal fire, understairs storage, glazed double door to...
FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA: 14' 8" X 11' 9" (4.47m X 3.58m)
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mxier tap, Neff 4 ring gas hob with Neff extractor fan over, Neff electric oven, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, intergrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
Access to roofspace, airing cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 0" X 10' 1" (3.35m X 3.07m)
FULLY TILED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 7' 9" (3.35m X 2.36m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 6" X 6' 7" (2.29m X 2.01m)
White suiite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled wall, tiled floor, extractor fan.
Ample residential and visitor parking accessed via electronic barrier.
Communal garden areas.
Enclosed private rear garden in lawn with boundary fence.
Travelling through moira from the M1 motorway roundabout junction turn right just after the traffic light junction into the archway (Rawdon Court is on the archway). continue through the archway and courtyard shops area to the electric gates for Rawdon Court Mews