* Family home extending to approx 3,000 sq ft *
Situated on a magnificent site, this delightful family home on circa one acre of formal gardens enjoys a tranquil setting with views over the surrounding countryside.
The original stone cottage which dates back to the 1800s was renovated and extended by the present owners and now provides a magnificent stone built family home which has an abundance of character and charm. On entering the property one is immediately struck by the bright and spacious interior, whilst further investigation reveals well-proprtioned living and bedroom accommodation which is complemented by an excellent standard of decor throughout.
Located approximately three miles from Newtownards' vibrant town centre, this home enjoys the peace and tranquillity of country living, yet is very convenient to Holywood, Bangor, Dundonald and Belfast.
This would be an ideal home for anyone wishing to live in a highly desirable and sought after location.
* Additional land circa 45 acres available by separate negotiation *
- Magnificent Stone House extending to approx 3,000 sq ft set in one acre of formal gardens
- Excellent standard of decor throughout
- Lounge & Living Room - both with wood burning stoves
- 2 Conservatories - one used as Dining Room
- Ground Floor Cloaks with low flush suite
- Gallery Landing
- 4 well proportioned Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Oil fired central heating / uPVC double glazed windows
- Double Garage / Ample turning and parking for numerous cars
- Sweeping driveway to well stocked, formal gardens in lawns, mature trees, patio areas etc
- Superb countryside views and high degree of privacy
- Unique opportunity not to be missed
- Additional agricultural land circa 45 acres available by separate negotiation
uPVC FRONT DOOR.
Chinese slate flooring, service door to garage.
Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part wood panelled walls, Chinese slate flooring, tongue & groove ceiling.
MASTER BEDROOM: 19' 6" X 15' 7" (5.94m X 4.75m)
Amazing views. Beamed ceiling, wall to wall range of built-in robes, hotpress.
Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part wood panelled walls.
STUDY OR BEDROOM (4): 12' 3" X 11' 1" (3.73m X 3.38m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 1" X 9' 2" (3.68m X 2.79m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 8" X 8' 9" (3.56m X 2.67m)
Built-in cupboard, recess for wardrobe.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part wood panelled walls.
LOUNGE: 19' 2" X 14' 9" (5.84m X 4.50m)
Brick fireplace with cast iron multi fuel burning stove & slate hearth. Beamed ceiling, door to rear porch. Door to . . .
KITCHEN: 19' 0" X 11' 9" (5.79m X 3.58m)
Pine kitchen with excellent range of high & low level units, granite work surfaces, housing for range, gas hob, centre island with granite work surface & breakfast bar, glazed display cabinet, dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled/part wood panelled walls.
CONSERVATORY (1): 16' 5" X 15' 3" (5.00m X 4.65m)
(at widest points) Underfloor heating, views over countryside, double doors to patio.
LIVING ROOM: 25' 5" X 14' 8" (7.75m X 4.47m)
Sleeper mantel & cast iron stove, slate flooring, beamed ceiling. Door to . . .
CONSERVATORY (2): 11' 1" X 10' 8" (3.38m X 3.25m)
Underfloor heating, ceramic tiled floor, double doors to garden.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 19' 7" X 15' 7" (5.97m X 4.75m)
Twin up & over doors, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
Formal gardens extending to approximately one acre with mature trees, manicured lawns and patio areas.
1. Travelling out of Holywood towards Bangor, turn right up Whinney Hill, turn left at the Craigantlet crossroads onto Craigantlet Road, Ballybarnes Road is on the right hand side and No 99 is on the left hand side up a lane signposted 95, 97 & 99. No 99 is at the end of the laneway.
2. Travelling from Bangor towards Belfast, take the slip road on the left hand side, continue along Ballysallagh Road and Ballybarnes Road is on the left hand side after several minutes. No 99 is on the left hand side up a lane signposted 95, 97 & 99. No 99 is at the end of the laneway.