Available immediately this delightful duplex apartment in a popular and convenient location situated just off the Ravenhill Road in South East Belfast and thus ideally positioned for those seeking easy access to the city centre by either car or local transport.
The accommodation comprises, on two levels, a spacious living room with balcony, a modern fitted kitchen, a main bathroom and two bedrooms all on level one, on the upper floor is a spacious master bedroom with a separate shower room.
We can with confidence recommend this furnished apartment as being essential viewing for prospective tenants.
- Excellent Duplex Apartment in a Convenient and Popular Development
- Ideally Positioned For those Seeking Access To The City Centre
- Spacious Living Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Separate Shower Room
- Outside Parking Space
- Economy 7 Storage Heating
- PVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Recently re-decorated and some new furniture
- This property does not have an HMO Certificate, and therefore can only be let to a couple/family or 2 people sharing.
- Available Immediately
LIVING ROOM: 14' 5" X 11' 3" (4.39m X 3.43m)
Sliding patio doors to balcony, economy 7 storage heater.
MODERN KITCHEN: 9' 1" X 8' 2" (2.77m X 2.49m)
Range of modern high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, four ring gas hob and electric oven, ceramic tield floor, part tiled wallsm extractor fan, low voltage halogen spotlights. Economy 7 storage heater.
Wood panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls in bath area, extractor fan, low voltage halogen spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 8" X 9' 1" (2.95m X 2.77m)
Economy 7 storage heater.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 8' 5" (3.51m X 2.57m)
BEDROOM (3): 14' 5" X 12' 9" (4.39m X 3.89m)
Storage in eaves.
Fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton TSO shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
Ravenhill Road out of Belfast left into Ardenlee Green Development continue to T Junction, turn left then property is on left hand side.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 9963-2950-0594-0998-0841 / CURRENT 60 POTENTIAL 65