This apartment offers bright and spacious accommodation has been finished to a high specification and is beautifully presented throughout offering modern convenience in a relaxing environment. Set in a quiet location yet extremely convenient to Belfast International Airport and the city of Lisburn, this fine apartment can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- Recently Built Ground Floor Apartment In A Popular Location
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To A Bright Spacious Lounge/ Dining Area With Wood Burning Stove
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom With White Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Communal & Visitor Parking Spaces
- Very Well Presented
- Extremely convenient to Belfast, Lisburn & Belfast International Airport
- Viewing Highly Recommended To Appreciate In Full
uPVC wood effect front door to shelved storage cupboard, glazed french doors to...
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING AREA: 28' 10" X 16' 11" (8.78m X 5.15m)
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, Nordmende underbench electric oven plus 4 ring chrome hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor fan, space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Wood flooring and and multi-fuel stove and slate hearth. Glazed french doors to...
BACK ENTRANCE, HALL/OFFICE: 10' 0" X 9' 0" (3.05m X 2.75m)
Double glazed wooden back door to outside.
MASTER BEDROOM/ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 11' 9" X 9' 4" (3.58m X 2.84m)
Wood flooring, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double shower cubicle with Triton electric shower and extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" X 9' 4" (3.55m X 2.85m)
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, extractor fan, cupboard with pressurized water system.
Paved sitting area with a variety of plants and shrubs.
Travelling in to Stoneyford along the Stoneyford Road the Barrack Hill development is on the left.