Recently renovated and freshly decorated this attractive red brick home now benefits from a bright contemporary feel throughout and will appeal to purchasers of various backgrounds who have an eye for quality and are looking to walk straight into their new home.
Briefly the accommodation comprises entrance porch and hall with storage understairs, living and separate dining/family rooms both with feature fireplaces, fitted kitchen with contemporary tiling and integrated appliances, three bedrooms and bathroom with modern suite including bath and separate shower cubicle. Externally the property offers good driveway parking, front and rear gardens and a detached garage with power and light.
Furthermore, the low maintenance appeal of this fine home is enhanced by uPVC double glazing throughout, oil fired central heating, cavity wall and loft insulation. With nothing to do but move in and enjoy, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Superbly presented semi detached family home in choice residential location
- Excellent proximity to a diverse range of amenities including leading schools, sports facilities and the city centre
- Living room with polished granite fireplace
- Separate dining/family room with slate fireplace
- Contemporary kitchen with excellent range of units and integrated appliances
- Three first floor bedrooms, one with built-in robe
- First floor bathroom with modern suite including panelled bath and separate shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, roof-space and cavity wall insulation
- Driveway parking, detached garage, front and rear gardens in lawn
- Mint condition, ready for immediate occupation
Wooden and glazed front door with side panels to . . .
TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Wooden and glazed inner door to . . .
Cubby hole and storage cupboard under stairs.
LIVING ROOM: 13' 0" X 11' 9" (3.96m X 3.58m)
Polished granite fireplace and hearth with electric fire inset, cornice ceiling.
DINING ROOM: 11' 11" X 10' 2" (3.63m X 3.10m)
Slate fireplace with polished granite hearth with wood surround, cornice ceiling.
KITCHEN: 9' 11" X 7' 8" (3.02m X 2.34m)
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated four ring ceramic hob and tiled splash back, stainless steel extractor fan and canopy, integrated stainless steel oven, stainless steel microwave, integrated fridge freezer.
Access to insulated roofspace with power and light.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 0" X 10' 3" (3.96m X 3.12m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 10' 2" (3.63m X 3.10m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 5" X 7' 10" (2.57m X 2.39m)
BATHROOM: 8' 6" X 7' 8" (2.59m X 2.34m)
Contemporary white suite comprising vanity unit, panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle and Mira electric shower, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splash back, shelved hotpress with insulated copper cylinder.
Entrance gates to tarmac driveway with off street parking.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 0" X 9' 5" (5.79m X 2.87m)
Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, light and power.
Rear garden in lawns with mature beds and boundary fencing.
From Stranmillis roundabout, take the Stranmillis Road heading towards Malone Road. As road forks take the left fork onto Richmond Park and then first left into Cricklewood Park at the corner with the Primary School. Cricklewood Crescent is the fourth on the left.