This extended red brick semi detached property occupies a superb situation tucked away within this quiet cul-de-sac in the much sought after Stranmillis area. Whilst at the same time being only minutes from a host of amenities including both the Lagan Tow Path and Stranmillis Primary School virtually on one's doorstep.
The property offers balanced accommodation with two separate spacious reception rooms, extended modern kitchen and three bright well proportioned bedrooms ideally complimented by the external space with gardens to the front and rear.
All in all this attractive semi detached home has so much to offer including its fabulous location, thus it will have wide ranging appeal.
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Property in Superb Quiet yet Extremely Convenient Stranmillis Location
- Spacious Bright Lounge & Separate Extended Living Room
- Modern Fitted Extended Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom with Coloured Suite/Separate WC
- 3 Bright Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Economy 7 Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Keenly Priced to Allow for Some Updating
- Driveway with Parking for Several Cars
- Paved Rear Garden & Detached Garage/2 Outside Stores
- Superb Quiet Cul-de-Sac Situation Yet Extremely Convenient to Many Amenities Including Shops & Transport Facilities
- Lagan Tow Path & Stranmillis Primary School Virtually on One's Doorstep
uPVC front door to . . .
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Glazed front door to . . .
Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 11' 7" X 12' 7" (3.53m X 3.84m)
(into bay). Cornice ceiling, wooden fireplace, electric fire.
EXTENDED LIVING ROOM: 19' 8" X 10' 2" (5.99m X 3.10m)
KITCHEN: 18' 1" X 7' 7" (5.51m X 2.13m)
Modern range of high and low level units, wood effect worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel electric oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls, door to rear.
Access to partly floored roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 3" X 10' 2" (3.73m X 3.10m)
BEDROOM (2): 15' 2" X 12' 9" (4.62m X 3.89m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 9" X 7' 8" (2.36m X 2.13m)
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Low flush wc.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 1" X 10' 1" (5.82m X 3.07m)
Up and over door, light and power.
Enclosed paved rear garden with trees and shrubs, two outside stores. Front tarmac parking and paved area.
From Stranmillis roundabout, take the Stranmillis Road heading towards Malone Road. As road forks take the left fork onto Richmond Park and then first left into Cricklewood Park at the corner with the Primary School. Cricklewood Crescent is the fourth on the left.