44 and 46 Quarterlands Road are two bespoke detached residences of circa 3,430 and 2,750 square feet occupying generous sites of approximately 0.25 and 0.2 of an acre in the heart of the Drumbeg and Lagan Valley Regional Park countryside with views over the surrounding countryside.
Whilst benefitting from this quiet rural situation it also offers convenience with a host of amenities only minutes away including those in Malone, Lisburn and Belfast.
These two new homes will be finished to the very highest specification throughout offering excellent balanced accommodation with every aspect of modern family living requirements having been given consideration which is further enhanced by an array of outstanding features. M.E. Crowe have always been associated with the Hallmark of quality and this exceptional family home with all it has to offer in the way of location, build specification and location will have immediate appeal.
- Painted render finish to external walls.
- Sliding Sash PVC Windows to front elevation.
- Aluminium sliding door and window to dining area.
- Composite front entrance door with a hardwood effect finish & the benefit of enhanced security and thermal performance.
- Electrically operated Velux rooflight to main bathroom.
- Pillars to entrance of driveway.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for multiple vehicles.
- Acheson and Glover paved and patio areas. Landscaped Gardens & Hedging / Fencing to all boundaries.
Electrical and Home Network Specification
- Generous electrical specification - ie double sockets, lighting, modern white slim line faceplates LED down lighters to entrance hall, lounge, family, kitchen, utility, rear hall, pendants elsewhere.
- LED down lighters to landing, master bedroom, bathroom / ensuites, pendants elsewhere.
- TV and data points in main living areas and all bedrooms.
- SKY points to lounge and family room.
- All TV and data points cabled back to plant room.
- Intruder alarm with PIR sensors.
- External lighting above all external doors with a future supply for front and rear garden areas.
- Under floor heating to ground floor with individual room controls.
- Radiators to first floor.
- Oil fired central heating and high efficiency boiler.
- Pressurised hot water system.
- Outside tap.