Architecturally designed in keeping with the heritage of South Belfast, Alexandra Terrace proudly fronts the thriving Lisburn Road, directly opposite the pillars to Malone Park. These four newly constructed terrace properties together with two luxury apartments are finished to an exclusive turn key specification throughout. The stunning interior bespoke design maximizes natural light together with enticing contemporary features and excellent storage built in to each of the bedrooms.
Each home will come complete with industry leading electrical Bosch appliances to the kitchen, fitted utility room, contemporary white sanitary ware to the two bathrooms, ensuite shower room & downstairs cloaks. For economical home heating the properties come with phoenix gas central heating and a focal point fire with feature surrounds. The classically designed interiors are carefully finished with Farrow and Ball colour schemes to enhance the architectural detail.
Of particular note are the attractive raised and private roof gardens together with gated covered car parking unique to Alexandra Terrace. Located within a few minutes’ walk of the excellent shopping, dining and café culture on the thriving Lisburn Road, Alexandra Terrace is a stunning new concept for BT9.
• Prestigious Development of 4 Town Houses And 2 Apartments, Finished in Attractive Red Brick
• Elegant Interior Design Finished with Farrow and Ball Paint
• Bespoke Fitted Kitchens with Range of ‘Bosch’ Integrated Appliances and Separate Utility Room
• Two Bathrooms, En-Suite Shower Room and Downstairs WC All with Contemporary ‘Duravit’ Sanitary ware
• All Town Houses have 4 Double Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
• Stunning Raised Roof Terrace Garden Area with Feature Glazed Walkway
• Gas Fired Central Heating / Feature Gas Fire to Lounge / uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
• Alarms Wired And Installed / Wired For Satellite / Dual Zone Thermostatic Heating
• Secure, Private Covered Car Parking Via Electric Gates Accessed from Lislea Drive
• Fronting Vibrant and Desirable Lisburn Road, South Belfast opposite Malone Park