An exceptional collection of uniquely designed residences
Full of charm and steeped in a wealth of history - A passionate restoration
With close connections to the Earls of Ranfurly, Ballynorthland Manor is a development with a story to tell. The original building has been tastefully restored and is now home to a collection of uniquely designed homes.
Nestled around a beautiful courtyard setting with elevated views of the glistening waters of Dungannon Lake and the surrounding 70 acre parkland oasis, and also with idyllic viewpoints of surrounding townland and countryside, these new homes are a place of relaxation and comfort. Whilst the exteriors are in keeping with the traditional finish of the original property, the home interiors are energy-efficient with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Ballynorthland Manor is conveniently located for easy access to a variety of local amenities; cafés, restaurants and delis, to health and leisure facilities and boutiques at the Linen Green.
These exclusive new residences would be ideal for homeowners who want the full package: a stunning home in a unique oasis of calm, with the convenience of being located only 1 mile from the Motorway making it a straight forward car journey to anywhere across the province.
Take the opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life
A peaceful sanctuary through all the seasons...
...with stunning views of mature parkland and surrounding rural landscape
The lake and woodland provide a natural habitat to a diverse range of flora and fauna including mallard ducks, swans, rainbow trout and a various bird species.
A stunning piece of history in a beautiful setting amongst mature woodland with a multitude of tree varieties.
Located in the historic County Tyrone, the town of Dungannon offers homeowners something truly unique. Full of charm and steeped in a wealth of history, you’d be hard pushed to find a location better than this one.
From its enchanting town centre and colourful streets to its regular Farmer’s and Flower Markets offering local and fresh produce, it’s easy to see why Dungannon has earned Ulster in Bloom’s prestigious “best kept town award” on numerous occasions.
Whether it’s exploring the ruins of the ancient capital of Ulster known locally as Castle Hill, hitting a ball from the lush fairways of Dungannon Golf Club, or admiring the abundance of wildlife found in Peatlands Park, take the opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. What’s more, homeowners can get lost in history when visiting Benburb Castle, Beaghmore Stone Circles and Tullaghoge Fort.
You’d be hard pushed to find a location better than this one.
A striking blend of historic beauty with luxurious, contemporary finishes.
Warwick Architects is a multi–award winning practice located in Templepatrick, County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
The practice was established in 2000 by Emily and Barry Warwick and is renowned for designing some of the most exclusive homes in Northern Ireland.
Works also included the sympathetic conversion and extension of many listed buildings in Northern Ireland.
Bespoke opulent design that encompasses, comfort, sophistication and practicality.
Established in 2007 Kris Turnbull and his extremely talented team are renowned for being one of the most desirable and esteemed design studios in the United Kingdom and throughout Europe and the Middle East. The creative team offers the full complement of design services: architecture, interior architecture, interior design & styling.
The holistic design approach by their designers will translate into design proposals that combine the hopes, dreams and desires of clients for their home, holiday retreat or even simply that special room.
All in the detail
Kitchen & Utility Room (where applicable)
– Contemporary style kitchens with a choice of bespoke finish
– Solid worktops, shark nose edge, mitred corners optional drainer grooves
– Luxury appliances to include 4 ring induction hob, separate oven, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
– Atmospheric lighting
– Kitchen / utility area plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier(where applicable)
Bathroom & Ensuite
– Luxurious tiled finishes to bathroom and ensuite
– Contemporary sanitary ware with a choice of fittings in chrome
Choices throughout your home of:
– Luxurious carpets
– Engineered hardwood planked flooring
– Panelled, painted timber internal doors with period ironmongery
– Energy efficient gas fired central heating system
– Woodburning or gas stove (where applicable)
– Optional feature ceiling details with integrated lighting
– Traditional stone construction with original feature arches and round windows
– A feature courtyard with hard and soft landscaping
– Exterior landscaping of communal areas with shrubs, planting, hedges and lawns
– Sliding sash windows with period style wooden shutters
– Electric entrance gate to private estate with fobs and codes provided to residents
– Perimeter timber fencing and estate railing
– Feature external lighting
– Allocated parking spaces
– Resident’s management company to provide general management and maintenance of development