Exquisitely designed and built to the highest specification, this exclusive development by Deramore of only 12 detached and semi detached is situated in a prime residential location in South Belfast . This is the first opportunity in several years to purchase a new build family home within this popular location, which enjoys a secluded setting in the heart of BT7, yet benefits from being only a few minutes walk away from the hustle and bustle of the Ormeau Road.
Discover a friendly, village suburb community filled with independent stores, bars, restaurants, cafes and acres of glorious green space on your doorstep.
Uncover a peaceful, welcoming haven perfectly positioned to capture the personality and convenience of the Ormeau Road.
An area on a continued upward curve, the Ormeau Road prides itself on its array of independent shops, cafes and smart eateries. The location is also within close proximity by car to a range of popular shopping centres including Forestside and Victoria Square.
Commuter access to Belfast City Centre, a mere two miles awa, is extremely convenient via the Ormeau Road, whether it be by car or public transport. For the most part Ormeau Road also enjoys a bike lane into the heart of the city, with a City Bike dock located within a short walk from Carolan Road. For those commuting further, George Best City Airport is only five miles away.
This is an ideal location for families wishing to position themselves within the catchment of a wide range of leading primary and secondary schools. Complimenting this are a variety of local recreational facilities to cater for all, including Ormeau Park, the Ozone, Ormeau and Belvoir Park Golf Clubs and Cherryvale Playing Fields, where Parkrun and social events are a regular feature.
Kitchen & Utility
- Impressive high quality kitchen units supplied by award winning Kitchen Designer, Johanna Montgomery Design, with solid stone worktop
- Integrated appliances to include induction hob, electric oven, microwave, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility room
- Recessed LED downlighters in the kitchen
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
- Stylish chrome towel radiators to bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Thermostatically controlled showers (where applicable)
Floor Covering & Tiling
- Tiles supplied by David Scott Tiles
- Ceramic tiled floors to hall, kitchen/dining areas, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Feature wall tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC's with full height tiling to the shower enclosures
- Luxury carpets to all bedrooms, stairs, landing and lounge
- Impressive 9fy high ceilings on ground floor
- Traditional cavity wall construction
- Solid concrete ground and 1st floors
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Internal decor, walls and ceilings painted along with woodwork
- Main supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Moudled painted skirtings and architraves
- Phoenix Natural Gas fired central heating system with pressurised hot water cylinder
- Feature Gas Stove to Detached homes
- Zoned Intruder Alarm
- Development to be cabled for BT Fibre and Virgin Media
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets including integrated USB charging points
- Front gardens turfed and landscaped
- Rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Brick paviour / Tarmac driveways
- Solid timber front doors with painted finish
- uPVC double glazing with lockable windows
- Outside tap
- Rear outside electrical socket
- NHBC 10 year Buildmark Warranty
WC & CLOAKS:
LIVING ROOM: 13' 0" X 10' 5" (3.96m X 3.18m)
DRAWING ROOM: 17' 5" X 11' 8" (5.31m X 3.56m)
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING: 28' 4" X 19' 8" (8.64m X 5.99m)
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 8" X 7' 2" (3.56m X 2.18m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 7" X 11' 8" (4.14m X 3.56m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 7' 8" X 6' 6" (2.34m X 1.98m)