By using Templeton Robinson we had more viewings in the first week than we ever had. Moreover the feedback was tremendous with all viewers being telephoned the next day for their opinions, with these comments then being relayed to us. Not only that, all first viewings were conducted by your staff, only second viewings being conducted by ourselves. Also all phone calls about the property were logged and sent by email to us.
The strange thing was, all the companies were charging the same commission! All in all a fantastic service, don't try the rest, use the best.
- Frank and Liz Kirk
Neil, just to say a big thank you for all your and your team’s help with selling our property. A few tricky and stressful moments but with your help, we got there in the end! We’ll be sure to give you a ring when we decide to downsize.
- Susan C
I have dealt with Neil Templeton re the sale and purchase of various homes over a period of almost twenty years and can thoroughly recommend him. His professional, pragmatic and friendly approach has always made what can be a stressful and daunting process as smooth and painless as possible. The sale of my most recent home has just successfully completed and he provided me with excellent service and communication throughout. (The TR photographer also deserves a special mention for producing a beautiful series of pictures of my home). The eventual selling price far exceeded my expectations so obviously I am delighted. Thank you again to Neil and the Templeton Robinson team at Ballyhackamore!
- S Hughes
Facing award-winning Belmont Park and set back from the road off a layby, these four superb family homes of circa 2293 sq ft will be ready for occupation towards the end of 2021.
Constructed by renowned builders Alskea, the semis will be finished to an exacting, high specification. Featuring upscale, luxury "turnkey" finishes, attention to detail will be to the fore.
The open plan, superbly appointed kitchens have room to both relax and dine with a sunroom to the rear opening out on to the patio and landscaped gardens.
There are three double bedrooms plus a study on the first floor in addition to a spacious fourth bedroom on the top floor which, like the master, also features an ensuite.
Within walking distance of Belmont and Ballyhackamore with their wealth of shops, amenities and eateries, the location is perfect for families wishing to avail of some of the provinces' leading schools for all ages.
· High quality units and solid doors from nominated kitchen supplier
· Breakfast bar with casual dining area
· Stone worktops from Lamont Stone
· Branded integrated appliances to include; 5 ring gas hob, electric single oven, electric combi microwave oven, full height fridge, full height freezer, dishwasher, extractor hood, 1.5 bowl undermount sink
· Quooker boiling water tap
· Feature lighting under wall units
· Soft close doors throughout
· Pullout bins
· Pullout larder unit
· High quality units and doors from nominated kitchen supplier
· Laminate worktops
· Stainless steel sink with taps
· Plumbed for free-standing washing machine and tumble dryer
· Larder cupboard and range high/low units
Bathrooms and ensuite
· High quality contemporary white sanitary ware from MyLife range
· Wall-mounted vanity units to main bathroom and master ensuite
· Free-standing bath to main bathroom
· Slimline shower trays and glass doors and panels throughout
· Large rectangular shower tray and enclosure to main bathroom and master ensuite
· Thermostatic showers throughout (overhead drench to main bathroom and master ensuite)
· Wiring point for LED mirrors above sink in main bathroom and master ensuite (LED mirror will not be supplied)
Flooring and tiles
· Quality 75x75cm large profile tiles to kitchen/dining/hall/sunroom/WC areas
· High quality carpets to stairs/landing/bedrooms
· High quality tiling to bathroom areas including wall tiling to feature areas and around shower enclosures
· High quality timber laminate to Lounge
· Energy efficient natural gas heating
· Heating and hot water controls will have the ability to be controlled remotely by house owners on their smartphone
· System boiler with large capacity hot water cylinder
· Heated chrome towel radiators to bathrooms
· Multi-fuel stove in Living Room with feature 'Kos Fireplace" surround and granite hearth
· All walls to be painted throughout colour matched to Farrow & Ball paint
· Ceilings and woodwork to be painted white throughout
· Large profile skirtings and architraves throughout
· Comprehensive range of electrical fittings throughout, including data and TV points to all bedrooms/main rooms
· Recessed downlighter to kitchen/sunroom/hall/bathrooms
· Pre-wired for incoming BT Fibre and Virgin media broadband. Fibre broadband can be utilised at all data points throughout house
· White painted 4 panel doors throughout
· Storage areas to ground and 1st floors
· Access to eaves areas on 2nd floor for additional storage
· Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
· Fully installed security alarm
· Generous ceiling heights throughout
· Home study to 1st floor with TV & data points for super fast broadband
· Traditional cavity wall construction with feature sandstone detailing to front door surround and feature areas
· Feature external lighting around house
· Highly efficient upvc double glazed windows
· Black composite front door with 5 point locking system
· External power sockets to front and rear
· External water tap
· Feature pillars, dwarf wall and railings to front boundary
· Landscaping plan to include hedging and planting (where applicable)
· Timber fencing to gardens
· Tarmac driveway
· 10 year structural warranty from Global Homes
RECEPTION HALL: 18' 4" X 7' 7" (5.60m X 2.30m)
DOWNSTAIRS W.C.: 6' 7" X 3' 3" (2.01m X 0.99m)
CLOAKS: 6' 7" X 2' 8" (2.01m X 0.81m)
STORE: 6' 7" X 2' 11" (2.01m X 0.89m)
LOUNGE: 19' 8" X 12' 2" (6.00m X 3.70m)
KITCHEN/DINING/SUN ROOM: 25' 11" X 22' 8" (7.90m X 6.90m)
(At widest points).
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 2" X 5' 11" (3.70m X 1.80m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 17' 5" X 13' 1" (5.30m X 4.00m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 7' 10" X 6' 11" (2.40m X 2.10m)
BEDROOM (2): 14' 1" X 12' 2" (4.30m X 3.70m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 10" X 11' 2" (3.90m X 3.40m)
FAMILY BATHROOM: 11' 6" X 7' 3" (3.50m X 2.20m)
STUDY: 10' 6" X 6' 3" (3.20m X 1.90m)
HOTPRESS: 6' 7" X 2' 11" (2.00m X 0.90m)
BEDROOM (4): 21' 0" X 14' 9" (6.40m X 4.50m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 9' 6" X 7' 7" (2.90m X 2.30m)
ALL DIMENSIONS ARE APPPROXIMATE AND ARE TO BE CHECKED BY PURCHASERS.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
From Belmont Road travelling towards Holywood, property is in the layby on the right hand side opposite Belmont Park and close to Campbell College end.