Set along the banks of the River Lagan, Donaghcloney's history is deep-rooted in the linen industry, and the village has retained the same tight-knit community that once centred around the thrumming mill, drawing people to work from near and far.
And still today, many young families and professional couples are choosing to call Donaghcloney their home, attracted by the unique village atmosphere, the slow pace of life, and the beautiful rural setting of this quaint townland, not to mention its prime location for commuting, being within easy reach of both the M1 and A1.
The village also benefits from a range of local amenities including a family-run butchers, post office, grocery store, doctor's surgery and primary school, as well as a very active and well-respected cricket club founded in the late 1800s. The River Lagan is also a favourite fishing spot for local anglers, whilst water sports' enthusiasts can enjoy kayaking down the meandering stretch of water between Donaghcloney and Dromore.
Surrounded by lush green countryside, this new development consists of 2 and 3-bedroom detached and semi-detached homes and townhouses, with spacious, modern interiors and high-quality finishes throughout.
Each property will also benefit from private front and rear gardens and the homes will be finished in a combination of red brick and rendered exteriors in keeping with the neighbouring mill buildings.
For further information and a break down of Specification Finish please visit www.NicholsonGreen.com
Search Tags: Moira, Magheralin, Dollingstown, Lurgan, Warringstown, Dromore, Dromara, Annahilt, Banbridge, Lotus
- Rendered houses; painted cream, Oak uPVC windows and doors
- Brick houses; white UPVC windows, black door
- Black fascia and soffit
- Black aluminium seamless gutters and downpipe
- High levels insulation to cavity walls and roofspace
- Bitmac driveways
- Flagged patios and path around house
- Turfed front gardens
- Levelled, cultivated and seeded rear gardens
- 1,800mm high timber rear fencing
- NHBC?10 Year Structural Warranty
- High quality kitchens and worktops
- Appliances include; extractor fan, oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Plumbed for washing machine
- Fireplaces with wood burner and hearth
- Oil central heating system, 3 zone to external boiler enclosure, bunded tank
- High quality white sanitary ware
- Quality ceramic tiles to; Kitchen, Bathroom and Ensuite floors, wall tiling partial to Bathroom
and Ensuite, fully tiled shower enclosure
- Laminate wood floor to Living Room and Carpeted throughout
- Painted walls, ceilings and woodwork
- High specification electrical installation to include LED spotlights to Kitchen, Bathroom, Ensuite
- Wired for satellite TV to Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Oak finished doors with quality ironmongery