Cannot praise the team at Templeton Robinson Holywood highly enough. From the initial valuation, professional photography and luxury brochure I was confident i had chosen correctly. At all points in the sale i was kept informed and any issues pre-empted and handled efficiently and effectively. They communicated well with my financial and legal advisers making a stressful process as smooth and seamless as possible. (Worth noting that with just seven sets of viewers they sold my house 3 times.) I would look to no one else to sell my home with and couldn't recommend them highly enough. Thanks guys!
- Deborah Long
On the instructions of The National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United Kingdom, we offer for sale approximately 3.17 acres of land which boasts Outline Planning approval for the development of 25 homes. Dundonald is located in the east of Belfast City and is within easy access to Belfast City Centre, Belfast City Airport and main Motorway network to both the North and South of the province.
Rarely does a site with such potential come to market with ready to go planning approval. Dundonald is a popular location for commuters, downsizers and first time buyers alike.
The lands are being offered for sale as one lot with offers to be made via Sealed Bids.
There will be a closing date of 12 noon, Friday 1 September 2017. (Please note the vendor is under no obligation to accept the highest or indeed any offer received).
Any offers should include confirmation of the following:
· Identity of the proposed purchaser including name and full correspondence details, including contact number and email address
· The proposed purchasers best offer in Sterling (£).
· Confirmation whether the offer is subject to finance or cash.
· Proof of funding to support offer, e.g. bank letter.
· Confirmation of any conditions attached to said offer.
· Confirmation of purchaser's solicitor.
· Confirmation on whether any due diligence has been undertaken.
We would propose that upon acceptance of any offer an unconditional contract is provided within 10 working days and completion to take place 4 weeks later.
For a detailed pricing schedule please contact Michael Young or Roy Little - email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.