Ashley and the team were extremely professional and patient as some totally unforeseeable issues emerged during our move/s this year. We found Ashley to be very reassuring and knowledgeable as we overcome our hurdles.
- Brian Wallace
I was extremely satisfied with the service from start to finish. The valuation was great giving good tips on what work if any needed doing to get property ready. Ashley was extremely knowledgeable in what was popular in the area and got me the best price in the street ever. My house sold in just 1 week for the full asking price but unfortunately the buyer was unable finance the property. This was handled with great care and expertise and was remarketed swiftly. The process of selling a home can be very stressful but I was kept informed constantly with information on viewings and subsequent feedback. Nothing was ever a bother and every question I had was answered promptly. Many thanks to Ashley and the team and I would have no hesitation in recommending yourselves to others in the future.
- Annette Graham:
I was very pleased with the service received from Templeton Robinson and in particular Ashley Black who was professional yet approachable throughout the whole process renewing my faith in Estate Agents which had been somewhat damaged by previous encounters with other firms.
- Susan Noble
Annahilt Gate is a truly unique development of modern, extremely energy efficient village style homes built within traditional streetscapes and backing on to open countryside.
This delightful village style development features a superb range of detached homes, semi-detached homes and townhouses, set in a carefully planned, landscaped site layout with two feature planted green areas, providing focal points for the development. The exterior elevations have taken their architectural inspiration from the nearby beautiful village of Hillsborough making them notable for their style, finish and attention to detail.
Annahilt Gate is enhancing the ambience of the area and is becoming a real gem of a development that will maintain its appeal for decades. Annahilt Gate sits a short drive from the beautiful village of Hillsborough, in an area of outstanding natural beauty, steeped in history with breath-taking panoramic views of the Dromara Hills and beyond, offering convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools. Commuting to Belfast and Lisburn city centres or all parts south could not be easier, with excellent road links to the M1 motorway and A1 carriageway which are a short drive away.
Hillsborough and Lisburn play host to an enviable range of restaurants, children's play parks, and cinema, along with many beautiful parks and 2 superb golf courses.
The wonderful rural location of Annahilt Gate ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb benefits that this beautiful, renowned and historic area has to offer.
Note: Sites 26 and 27 will not be finished in brick, and will instead be finished in either render or pebbledash.
- Traditional construction with a mix of brick, stone, dash and render finishes
- Natural slate roof
- Classic solid hardwood front door with a multi-point locking system (painted different colours)
- External lighting fitted to front and rear doors
- Gardens levelled and sown
- Rear gardens enclosed with timber fencing (where applicable)
- Outside water tap
- Bitmac driveways
- Management company will be set up to manage common areas
- Internal walls and ceilings painted
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves with painted finish
- Engineered floor joists
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Broadband and WIFI ready
- USB socket in kitchen and master bedroom
- Bespoke kitchen designed and fitted with a wide choice of soft close doors and drawers
- Appliances to include integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor fan
- Plumbed for washing machine
- LED downlighters to kitchen ceiling
- Under lighting to kitchen cupboards
- Partial wall tiling
- Matching units, worktop and handles to utility room (where applicable
BATHROOM & ENSUITES
- Stylish white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- LED downlighters in bathroom and ensuite ceilings
- Partial wall tiling around bath, splash-back tiling above wash hand basins
FLOOR COVERINGS & TILES
- Floor tiling to kitchen, cloaks/wc, bathroom and ensuite
- Carpet and underlay to lounge, dining area, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing
- Phoenix Natural Gas central heating
- Energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Thermostatically controlled zones
- Digital time clock
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 1 year on appliances from date of completion
OPTION AL EXTRAS (On specific sites)
- Sunroom available
- Garage available
SUSTAINABLE LIVING AT ANNAHILT GATE WITH LOWER ENERGY BILLS
At Annahilt Gate we take our environmental responsibilities seriously - a high standard of insulation along with robust windows and doors keep out the draughts and retain the warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
From Hillsborough take the Ballynahinch Road and continue to Annahilt . Annahilt Gate is on the right hand side when entering Annahilt