THE PERFECT MATCH
Perched at the top of a tree-lined avenue just off the desirable Richmond Court area, Richmond Wood is nestled in a private and tranquil cul-de-sac. With inspiration drawn from Victorian architecture, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that these 24 detached homes lend themselves to easy maintenance, comfort and practical family living.
Finished to an impeccable standard, these new properties are characterised by spacious and modern interiors, with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The exteriors are finished to the same high specification, and each home will also have the additional benefit of private driveway parking and gardens.
With an abundance of amenities just minutes from your front door, including leading primary and secondary schools, Richmond Wood would be well suited to growing families and those wishing to lay down roots in a breath-taking home in an unbeatable location.
M.E. Crowe have always been associated with the hallmark of quality and these exceptional family homes with all they have to offer in the way of location, build specification and turnkey finish will have immediate appeal.
AN UNBEATABLE LOCATION
Situated on the grassy banks of the River Lagan, the city of Lisburn offers homeowners something truly special. Full of charm and with a tight-knit community feel, it's easy to see why so many people are choosing to call this place home.
Whether it's playing a round of golf at Lisburn Golf Club, taking a leisurely stroll along the scenic Lagan Towpath, or enjoying a family picnic at Wallace Park, there's no shortage of picturesque scenery and open green spaces. Lagan Valley Leisureplex and Lisburn Omniplex also offer the perfect family day out to keep the kids amused on rainy days.
Lisburn City itself provides every amenity you could possibly need for modern family living, including a wide variety of leading schools, sports clubs, restaurants, cafés, takeaways, boutiques, convenience stores, and a library. What's more, with fantastic road links to Lisburn and Belfast City Centre, and within walking distance to Hilden Railway Station and main bus routes, Richmond Wood is perfectly located for commuters.
Kitchen / Utility
- High quality units with choice of doors, stone worktops and handles
- Built in appliances to include hob, oven, extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Utility Room - high quality units with choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Floor tiling to Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Dining, Snug, Sunroom (where applicable), Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Floor tiling to Bathroom and Ensuites
- Part wall tiling to Bathroom and Ensuites
- Choice of high quality carpet and underlay to Lounge, Family Room, Stairs, Landing, Study & Bedrooms
Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Vanity units to Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Chrome towel radiators to Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Demisting illuminated mirror with integrated shaver / electric toothbrush socket to Bathrooms and Ensuites.
- Showers to Bathrooms and Ensuites with low profile trays, contemporary glass panel / doors and drench head shower fitting with separate handheld shower head
- Fitted bath with chrome bath filler and handheld shower head
- Under floor heating to Ground Floor
- Radiators to First Floor
- Energy efficient gas fired central heating and boiler
- Pressurised hot water system
Electrical and Home Network Specification
- Comprehensive range of white slimline switches and sockets - Selected sockets with integrated USB ports
- Energy efficient LED down lighters to Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining, Snug, Sunroom (where applicable), Utility Room and Cloakroom, Landing, Master Bedroom, Bathroom and Ensuite withceiling pendants elsewhere
- SKY TV points to Lounge and Sunroom or Snug, TV points in Living Rooms and all Bedrooms
- Data points to main Living Areas and Master Bedroom, wired back to central location adjacent to main BT point
- Fibre-optic broadband available
- Security alarm including keypad and PIR sensors
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors to current regulations
- Wood burning stove and hearth to Lounge
- Solid concrete floors to the Ground and First Floors
- Approximately 9 ft high ceilings to Ground Floor
- Engineered solid internal doors
- Moulded painted skirtings and architraves
- High quality modern ironmongery throughout
- Painted internal walls in one colour throughout and white ceilings
- Access hatch and lighting to Roof-Space / Attic
- Attic trusses to the Carting, Bedford, Burleigh and Brompton house types for future Roof-Space conversion
- Dressing Room and Wardrobe areas to be fitted out by client
- Overall B Energy Rating achieved by excellent levels of floor, wall and roof space insulation
- Traditional cavity wall construction
- Brick or painted smooth / roughcast render finish to external walls
- Traditional style roof finishes
- Sliding sash PVC windows to front elevation in a white woodgrain finish
- Feature aluminium sliding glass door to sun lounge or snug
- Composite front entrance door with hardwood effect finish, enhanced security and excellent thermal performance
- Reconstituted stone cills
- Tarmac private driveway
- Paved patio area and paths
- Front and rear gardens sown in grass seed and landscaped where applicable
- Fencing to side and rear boundaries
- External lighting to front and rear doors with future lighting supply left for front and rear garden areas
- Automated and remotely operated roller door to garages where applicable
- Outside water tap
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Phase 1 now on Release
- £2,000 Booking Fee Required
- New Development of 24 Detached Homes
- Subject to Sale - Get In Touch For A Free Property Valuation
- Finished To An Excellent Turn Key Specification
with separate cloakroom.
LOUNGE: 20' 6" X 10' 5" (6.25m X 3.18m)
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 3" X 10' 5" (4.34m X 3.18m)
KITCHEN/DINING: 29' 5" X 11' 10" (8.97m X 3.61m)
SUN ROOM: 14' 4" X 13' 2" (4.37m X 4.01m)
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 5" X 5' 11" (3.18m X 1.80m)
CLOAKROOM: 6' 5" X 3' 0" (1.96m X 0.91m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 12' 2" X 10' 9" (3.71m X 3.28m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 10" X 10' 9" (3.61m X 3.28m)
BEDROOM (3): 14' 11" X 10' 9" (4.55m X 3.28m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 2" X 10' 9" (3.71m X 3.28m)
STUDY: 8' 6" X 7' 2" (2.59m X 2.18m)
BATHROOM: 10' 9" X 6' 2" (3.28m X 1.88m)
Heading out of Lisburn on the Belfast Road towards Hilden Train Station the Belfast Road becomes Queensway, take the first left onto Richmond Court and Richmond Wood is on the left hand side.