By using Templeton Robinson we had more viewings in the first week than we ever had. Moreover the feedback was tremendous with all viewers being telephoned the next day for their opinions, with these comments then being relayed to us. Not only that, all first viewings were conducted by your staff, only second viewings being conducted by ourselves. Also all phone calls about the property were logged and sent by email to us.
The strange thing was, all the companies were charging the same commission! All in all a fantastic service, don't try the rest, use the best.
- Frank and Liz Kirk
To Neil & The Templeton Robinson Team. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you and the rest of the team for your help and guidance through this difficult process.
- Michelle W
Neil, just to say a big thank you for all your and your team’s help with selling our property. A few tricky and stressful moments but with your help, we got there in the end! We’ll be sure to give you a ring when we decide to downsize.
- Susan C
Enjoying a superb location close to the immaculate grounds of Stormont Estate, the Ulster Hospital is also within half a mile. "Glider" stops are virtually outside the development thus giving easy access to both vibrant Ballyhackamore and to Belfast City Centre.
A superb range of primary and post-primary schools are in the vicinity making Lesley Park Royal an ideal prospect for a range of purchasers.
Children and adults alike will love being able to walk across the road to the Stormont Estate which has been awarded another Green Flag this year. Whether you wish to follow the woodland and fitness trails around Parliament Buildings, enjoy recently refurbished Mo Mowlam Park and the outdoor gym equipment or relax with a picnic on the historic lawns ... there is something for everyone.
Local shops and cafes such as General Merchant's, Cafe Nosh and Jack Straw's are within a short stroll. Named as one of the best places to live in the UK by The Times, Ballyhackamore Village is just over a mile way. It features national and independent shops and restaurants yet is friendly and community-orientated.
Rosepark is also ideal for availing of the likes of David Lloyd Club, The Omni Park Cinema Complex and golf courses such as Knock and Shandon Park. Access to the traffic-free Comber Greenway is just around the corner as well.
All in all, an enviable location for your stunning new home.
- Contemporary or Vintage styled kitchens and worktops
- Integrated kitchen appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher with washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
- 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
- Low voltage LED lighting in kitchen/living areas
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & CLOAKROOMS / WC
- Designer white sanitary ware with vanity unit to main bathroom
- Chrome taps and mixers
- Chrome towel rails to bathrooms and ensuites
- Thermostatic shower to main bathrooms and electric showers elsewhere
- Soft close seats to ensuites
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- 9ft high ceilings to ground floor
- Walnut-veneered internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Main internal doors with soft close magnetic latches
- Floor tiling to kitchen/dining areas, entrance hall, bathroom, ensuite, WC and utility rooms
- Gas fired central heating with energy efficient boiler, smart controller and pressurised hot water cylinder
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Wall hung feature gas fire to lounge
- Luxury soft touch carpets to all bedrooms, entrance hall, cloaks, lounge stairs and landings
- Cabling for intruder alarm
- BT brought into property to allow for BT infinity connection
- Infrastructure available to allow for Virgin Media connection
- TV point in all bedrooms
- Low voltage down lighters in kitchen/dining, hall, first floor landing and bathroom/ensuites.
- 5 amp sockets to lounge
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets with brushed metal finish
- Integrated USB charging points per room
- Cabling for digital/SKY TV
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Traditional cavity wall construction
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free and energy efficient PVC double glazed windows and doors with secure locking systems
- Verandas to selected sites
- External door lights
- Texture flags to patio areas
- Mains operated door bell
- Lawn areas sown in grass
- Rear outside electrical socket
- Outside tap
- Modular granite effect paving to path to front door
- Timber fencing to boundary between gardens
- Bitmac driveways
- Maintenance-free uPVC soffit and fascia
- NHBC 10 year Buildmark warranty
* Please note the internal images are of the showhouses and are to illustrate the Vintage and Modern styles.
LOUNGE: 16' 9" X 11' 4" (5.11m X 3.45m)
KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING: 18' 6" X 13' 9" (5.64m X 4.19m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 16' 9" X 10' 11" (5.11m X 3.33m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
BEDROOM (2): 13' 2" X 9' 6" (4.01m X 2.90m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 6" X 8' 6" (3.51m X 2.59m)
BEDROOM (4): 10' 4" X 7' 1" (3.15m X 2.16m)
BATHROOM: 9' 6" X 6' 5" (2.90m X 1.96m)
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
Travelling out of town on the Upper Newtownards Road, Lesley Park Royal is on the right hand side just after Rosepark.