These Des Ewing designed homes offer modern living and convenience within an established and desirable neighbourhood.
Situated on the outskirts of south Belfast, on the fringes of Lagan Valley Regional Park and within a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this is indeed a rare find to combine state of the art discerning luxury in two newly constructed residences, complimented with breath taking scenic views.
Tailor made to a 2023 design, these residences will occupy private sites of at least three quarters of an acre, close to Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park’s famous international rose gardens, Malone and Dunmurry Golf Clubs, and not to mention the beautiful meandering Lagan Towpath.
Enjoying an exclusive countryside setting this location is within a few miles of both Belfast and Lisburn city centres - it’s no exaggeration to say that such opportunities rarely come to the market.
The versatile, well planned interiors should appeal to the most discerning buyer with that informal wow factor of an everyday living, kitchen and dining space. Each property also has a magnificent lounge, formal dining room and a superb master bedroom suite with ensuite and dressing room areas. Both family homes offer additional accommodation to allow prospective purchasers the ability to work from home with a dedicated study room plus four additional bedrooms, with the majority having ensuite facilities.
M.E. Crowe have always been associated with the hallmark of quality and these exceptional family homes with all they have to offer in the way of location, build specification and turnkey finish will have immediate appeal.
A considered and uncompromised specification
– Red brick finish (on 44 Drumbo Road).
– Reconstituted stone feature bay windows, cills and front portico (on 44 Drumbo Road)
– Render finish (on 46 Drumbo Road)
– Reconstituted stone to cills, string course, window / door surrounds and front portico (on 46 Drumbo Road)
– Traditional cavity wall construction
– Natural slate roof
– Sliding Sash Windows
– Black rainwater goods
– Generous patio areas
– All lawns areas sown in grass seed
– Planting to boundaries
– Electric remote controlled garage door
– Electric remote controlled gates and entrance pillars
– Stone mastic asphalt driveway
– 10’ high ceilings to main living areas (on 44 Drumbo Road)
– 11’ high ceilings to main living areas (on 46 Drumbo Road)
– Solid concrete floors to ground and first floor
– Feature timber staircase
– Cornicing to main rooms and entrance hall
– Moulded and painted skirtings and architraves
– Traditional solid internal doors
– Painted internal walls and ceilings
– High levels of insulation to help reduce energy costs
Kitchen / Pantry / Utility / Dressing Room
– Luxury bespoke kitchen from Johanna Montgomery Designs with a choice of doors, stone worktops and handles
– Built in appliances to include range cooker, Quooker tap, integrated fridge / freezer / dishwasher, wine fridge
– Utility – high quality units with choice of doors, worktops and handles
– Dressing Room – Built in shelving, hanging rails, drawers
– Choice of high quality carpet to lounge, study, stairs, landing and bedrooms
– Choice of tiling / wood to entrance hall, kitchen / living / dining area, dining room, utility, pantry and WC.
– Choice of floor tiling to bathroom and ensuites
– Choice of wall tiling to bathrooms and ensuites (full height to showers, splashbacks to bath and vanity units)
Bathrooms & Ensuites
– Contemporary sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings, vanity units and shower fittings to choose from
– Choice of illuminated mirrors and towel radiators to bathrooms and ensuites
– Choice of wood burning stoves, granite hearths and feature surrounds to fireplaces in lounge and snug (No 44 Drumbo Road only)
Electrical & Home Network Specification
– Satin chrome faceplates throughout (USB connections to selected sockets)
– Energy efficient LED light fittings throughout, down lighters to main living areas
– Data points adjacent to tv points, wired back to main BT point for future connection
– Comprehensive TV and data points in main living areas and bedrooms, wired back to attic and main BT point for future connection
– External lighting above all doors and future supplies left for garden / driveway lighting
– External sockets
– Security alarm including keypads and PIR sensors
– Electric Car charging point
– Fire alarm system to current regulations
– Wiring for future CCTV system
– Smart phone enabled under floor heating system to ground and first floor
– Mechanical extract and input ventilation designed for a modern home with a high level of air tightness
– Renewable energy sources to help power heating and hot water systems
– Pressurised hot water system
– High Energy Rating achieved by use of renewable energy sources, excellent levels of floor, wall and roof-space insulation
– NHBC 10 year warranty.
– Earliest Completion Date – Winter 2023/24