**Currently Under Construction**
Clontonakelly House is a superb brand new Georgian style home. Incorporating 5 bedrooms and “his and hers” en-suites and dressing rooms and superbly located, the home is available to be designed and adapted to your own needs.
Clontonakelly House is found on the Manse Road, Carryduff making it both easily accessible to South and East Belfast, blessed with countryside views and rural charm. The home will deliver a lifestyle that is perfect for the family and features a layout that is geared for family living. Featuring extra high ceilings, the ground floor boasts a kitchen with huge sliding doors, island unit, running through to an amazing vaulted ceiling snug / sunroom complete with an amazing feature Venetian window and vaulted ceilings with added Velux windows. A separate large utility / boot room with adjoining W.C., plus two further reception rooms complete this amazing ground floor.
Outside the sliding doors lead onto a patio area that is designed to maximise the afternoon and evening sunshine and lead into the landscaped gardens.
Upstairs Clontonakelly House boasts a master suite with both “his and hers” en-suite bathrooms and dressing roos as well as a family bathroom and two further bedrooms, whist on the top floor the home has two huge bedrooms, each with a dressing room plus a shower room - perfect for teenage sisters!
With a total of over 2500 sq feet an a choice of garage options that include a double garage with games room above additional option, Clontonakely House represents an opportunity to live and enjoy this bespoke Georgian style farmhouse.
Clontonakelly is available in a “bespoke fashion” as designed and built by WJ Law Bespoke LLP a dividion of WJ Law that therefore benefits from almost 120 years of customer satisfaction and expertise and a determination to please. A number of additional options are available with regard to exterior finish, heating systems, electrical package etc.
• Luxury 5 bedroom family home of over 2500 sq.ft. on the edge of South Belfast
• Bespoke double fronted Georgian design
• Impressive entrance hall
• Three reception rooms, one of which is open plan to the kitchen and includes dining area.
• Five excellent bedrooms, five bathrooms, four dressing rooms.
• Sliding sash windows to the front of the property, fabulous sliding full height doors from the kitchen to the patio area.
• Full pressure system of oil and radiators (alternatives available)
• Generous PC sums - details on request
• Rear West facing patio, landscaping and planted beds
• Beautiful countryside setting
• Superb location close to South Belfast