NOW ON RELEASE - 12 Crawfordsburn Close
We have pleasure bringing to market this exclusive Crawfordsburn Close Development of luxury Detached Villas, designed to a high turnkey specification. Property sizes approximately 1,500 sq ft.
The development is situated off the ever popular Crawfordsburn Road, an area which enjoys a superb location with its delightful coastal walks, local shops, churches and railway halts, all within a stones throw.
The area is also a mecca for yachting enthusiasts, as the Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club, Cultra & Royal Ulster Yacht Club and Ballyholme are situated only a short distance away. And for those who prefer to stay on dry land, the area is home to a range of well-known golf courses, such as Carnalea, Helen’s Bay, Bangor and Blackwood Golf Clubs.
Beyond the beautiful scenery and green spaces, this new development is within easy access to a wealth of recreational facilities, health centres, local leisure centres, such as Bangor Aurora Aquatic & Leisure Complex, churches, shopping facilities, leading primary and secondary schools, cafés and local restaurants, including the beloved Old Inn in Crawfordsburn.
Only by personal appraisal can one fully appreciate the uniqueness of this exclusive development and all that it has to offer.
KITCHENS & UTILITY
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
FLOOR COVERING & TILING
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
- Selected tiling to bath and sinks
- Multi panel board to shower enclosure
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms,stairs and landing
- Front and rear gardens sown out
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- Oak internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for alarm system
COMMON LANDSCAPED AREA
- There will be a feature landscaped entrance as well as a number of landscaped amenity areas to be maintained by a management company and paid for by way of an annual management charge
- Each home will be issued with a 10 year warranty certificate